Monday, May 05, 2008

A Little Leg...


Anniversary Weekend
Thanks to all of the following contributors:
1. My Parents
(for being the best babysitters ever!!)
2.Amylee
(for being the second best babysitter ever!!)
3. Hilton Garden INN
(for providing the luxurious suite, which I never left and spent most of my time reading, by the way I finished my current book -see below- now I can start Twilight)
(our Saturday night entertainment, the flying monkey was hilarious, everyone else was so-so and yet I had an extremely good time)
5. Sam Pan
6. The Pie Pizzeria
(if you've never been there- probably just as well I'm fairly certain the treatment facility for people addicted to this place is currently booked up)
7. The Gateway
(there are some pretty interesting characters there on Sundays)
8. My Husband
(you know)
Thanks but no thanks to:
1. Applebee's
(I don't think I will ever eat there again, ever)
2. Tai Le
(I enjoyed sitting around for way too long- that "guy" missed out on tattooing the most beautiful girl in the world)

1 comment:

Amylee said...

The Pie- another reason why we were meant to be friends. Seriously. It's starting to get a little creepy. I'm glad you had a good weekend! I am happy to watch McKenzie any time.