I hope everyone had a great Christmas! Heath's family came into town and spent some time with us. My Aunt Lori died. Heath's Grandma Harvey died. The store was busy & so was the restaurant. Heath surprised me with a new 4-wheeler! We went to Temple Square twice, and ate so much food none of my new clothes fit. I'm still eating until New Years though. Happy Holiday!
Friday, December 28, 2007
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Friday, December 21, 2007
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Saturday, December 15, 2007
Friday, December 14, 2007
I'm stealing this idea from my cousin Jessica (J.) who really is the most clever girl in the world! Also a very good writer, not that I'm an expert in anyway. It is thirty things for thirty people I know, things I want to say but haven't been able to. Only a few will find the one that belongs to them- the rest of you will analyze them until you die:
1.You are the person I fear the most.
(You are too important)
2.I admire your brillance, I'm jealous.
(That is a hard thing to admit))
3. You are an excellent friend!
4. No poet with all the words under the sky could describe my love for you.
5. You are a silly boy, and will always be.(Good for you)
6. You have made very clear how you feel about me.(I'm still fine with it)
7. I fear I've placed you on a pedestal you don't deserve.
8. I wish we had been closer.
9. You once told me something I'll never forget.
10. It is incredibly hard to be around you.
11. I wish you could see what I see in you.
12. I think you will damage yourself, I worry.
13. You are so creative, and lovely.
14. You have confusing talents that are beyond my grasp.
15. I miss you most of all.
16. You should look at your surroundings more.
17. Without you, some situations would be unbearable.
18. He is lucky to have you.
19. You are my hero.
20. Sometimes I wonder if you know how much potential you have.
21. I'm sorry that I said those things to you.
22. Your need for attention is very disheartening.
23. You have changed my life for the better.
24. Thank you for teaching me that lesson.
25. You prove that being cheesy is ok, in fact it's fascinating.
26. I wish desperately that I could help you.
27. You have had much affect on others, just not me.
28. You will be the best Mom ever, because yours wasn't.
29. I want to see you more, you make me laugh.
30. Stop complaining, yelling, and being just plain annoying.