I hope everyone had a great Christmas! Heath's family came into town and spent some time with us. My Aunt Lori died. Heath's Grandma Harvey died. The store was busy & so was the restaurant. Heath surprised me with a new 4-wheeler! We went to Temple Square twice, and ate so much food none of my new clothes fit. I'm still eating until New Years though. Happy Holiday!
Friday, December 28, 2007
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Friday, December 21, 2007
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Saturday, December 15, 2007
Friday, December 14, 2007
I'm stealing this idea from my cousin Jessica (J.) who really is the most clever girl in the world! Also a very good writer, not that I'm an expert in anyway. It is thirty things for thirty people I know, things I want to say but haven't been able to. Only a few will find the one that belongs to them- the rest of you will analyze them until you die:
1.You are the person I fear the most.
(You are too important)
2.I admire your brillance, I'm jealous.
(That is a hard thing to admit))
3. You are an excellent friend!
4. No poet with all the words under the sky could describe my love for you.
5. You are a silly boy, and will always be.(Good for you)
6. You have made very clear how you feel about me.(I'm still fine with it)
7. I fear I've placed you on a pedestal you don't deserve.
8. I wish we had been closer.
9. You once told me something I'll never forget.
10. It is incredibly hard to be around you.
11. I wish you could see what I see in you.
12. I think you will damage yourself, I worry.
13. You are so creative, and lovely.
14. You have confusing talents that are beyond my grasp.
15. I miss you most of all.
16. You should look at your surroundings more.
17. Without you, some situations would be unbearable.
18. He is lucky to have you.
19. You are my hero.
20. Sometimes I wonder if you know how much potential you have.
21. I'm sorry that I said those things to you.
22. Your need for attention is very disheartening.
23. You have changed my life for the better.
24. Thank you for teaching me that lesson.
25. You prove that being cheesy is ok, in fact it's fascinating.
26. I wish desperately that I could help you.
27. You have had much affect on others, just not me.
28. You will be the best Mom ever, because yours wasn't.
29. I want to see you more, you make me laugh.
30. Stop complaining, yelling, and being just plain annoying.
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Monday, December 03, 2007
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
My Dad's birthday was on Saturday, I didn't know people could live past 150... Anyway- we went to the new Chessecake Factory! It's been ahahahlong time since I've eaten at one, but it was really good. I regret not trying a new flavor of cheesecake. Heath's parents were in town (we're a stop on the way to Parma) they got to go with us.
Saturday, November 10, 2007
Hello. I just wanted to update you on McKenzie's progress. She is walking almost all the time now, it depends on how she feels. She is such a chattie chatter box! It's really hard to distinguish any real words, the words she does know are: Dadda, Mamma, Baby, Kiesha, Kitty, Bampa (Grandpa), Nana, Hi, Bye-Bye, and a few others... She also has the sign for "more" down pat. I actually think she understands it to mean: food. Whenever she wants something to eat she does it. So Cute!! Our baby is growing up. Does anybody else feel sad that their baby won't be small forever?
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Tuesday, November 06, 2007
Friday, November 02, 2007
Lindsey's top five rules for being an American:
1. OWN A VALID SS CARD AND PAY YOUR TAXES.
There's no reason anyone should steal or cheat the government. If you drive on the road, walk down the street, or receive support you need to pay taxes!!! Also, have your own Social Security Card. It may be the government's "tracking device" but if I have to have one- so should you.
2. HAVE A JOB.
Being a stay-at-home Mom counts! If you are lucky enough to have more money than you could possibly spend then volunteer at a homeless shelter once a week. Do something other than live in your own world...
The number one excuse I heard for people not going to vote was, "I'm just not informed enough." Hello? Lets get it together. There are people sacrificing their lives so we can be here with the liberties that are bestowed on us. Let's show some respect.
4. FLY AN AMERICAN FLAG & SAY THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE.
I don't care where you came from or where you've been, as long as you live in America you should fly an American Flag. In your own home you can drape the flag of your choice on the dining room table for all I care but if it's going to be in a conspicuous place make sure it has stars and stripes on it. Along with the flag comes another luxury- the pledge of allegiance. Say it the right way. Whether or not you believe in God makes no difference, I'm sooooooooo tired of people making a big deal out of something that should be really simple.
5. BE THANKFUL.
You live in one of the greatest countries out there. It isn't perfect. No one is. Do the right thing and live the best life that you can.