Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Need I Say More?

Alas, bunco was at my house last night!! I hope everyone had a good time- I know I did! Thank you to Amylee and Terra for the continual ringing in my ears via their "subtle" hints that they or someone at their table had bunco. Congratulations to Amber on getting out of the house only four days after giving birth (who looked great by the way). I did nothing for at least a week following the birth of McKenzie for fear of my vagina falling out. You C-Section people have no clue what I'm talking about. See ya next month girls!!

3 comments:

Amylee said...

Remember how I won what I said I would? I found my bunco mojo again. Take that sista!

Amber Lynn said...

lol, Are you kidding, Bunco was the one thing i was excited that I was going to make it too..lol I love it! Im so glad that we have such and awesome group of girls. I have so much fun every month! P.s. where's that recioe for that yummy cake you made, I have been craving it ever since!

Shelly & Danny said...

How fun for Bunco! I had a fun group going in Cedar City, but one by one everyone moved away and I was left playing by myself...wait, that didn't sound very good. Good time, though, good times.