Saturday, April 05, 2008

For Everything Else There's....

$337.00: Monthly expense for health insurance
$10.00: Amount for two containers of pedialite
$5.00: Children's Tylenol
$9.00: Adult's Pain Reliever
$15.00: Co-pay @ doctor's office
Miracle cure that allows your child (& yourself) to sleep through the night: Price-oh wait, doesn't exist and never will...

"It's just something that will have to run it's course" -Dr. Webster.
P.S. Does anyone know for a fact that wearing a bra to bed is a health risk? I'm serious about this topic and would appreciate any additional information.

5 comments:

Amylee said...

LINDSEY I AM SO SORRY! That is seriously the worst. I would know- we just finished it. Hopefully you guys will kick it soon. Darn that Wes.... Can't a girl get some morphine? As for the bra- YOU WEAR A BRA TO BED? Miserable! I forget, I have no boobs, so I don't need to. In fact, I only wear one during the day because of peer pressure.

Becky said...

Dang. I swear, we have caught EVERYTHING this winter, and I haven't even posted the last few because you supposedly caught them through my blog! So, it looks like that wasn't the case... but sorry you guys are sick, and sorry it costs $376. I feel your pain, sista.

Anonymous said...

Ditch the bra!! Lets not take any chances.

Amber Lynn said...

wow i am so sorry.. I hate it when the lil ones are sick. about your bra issue.. I have actually heard alot about the topic, and that you should actually wear a bra the least you can. and to do like a message 2 a week in the shower or somthing. so many woman compress their bra's against them for more support and also for push up. that it compresses stuff that shouldnt be compressed for time like that. That is actually why woman back in africa and other places where there are still tribs where the woman dont ware any sort of bra, or support or even clothing for that matter, Dont have an issue with breast cancer. There was a big thing on national geographic like a year ago.. I was very intreged about it.,

Shelly & Danny said...

I have never heard anything about the bra issue! Maybe I'll be getting cancer, because when I'm nursing, the only time the bra comes off is to shower...which is another reason the nursing is coming to a swift end.