Thursday, April 10, 2008

No Country for Old Men

For once in my life I don't know what to say. I LOVED this movie!! The scene between the sheriff (Tommy Lee Jones) and Ellis (Barry Corbin) in the kitchen, is the best movie scene in existence. I respect everyone out there who refrain from watching rated "R" movies (and I know more than one person) but this movie will never be the same when it is edited for content. I give No County for Old Men five out of five "lucky" quarters. P.S. The quarters do have a say!

3 comments:

Amylee said...

I'm still annoyed.

Becky said...

Why is Amylee annoyed?

Amylee said...

Becky-
I'm annoyed because I'm being a "good girl" and not watching rated "R" movies.
Any normal movie watcher would be. (Annoyed that is...)
Amy :o)
Thanks again for the interview!