Sunday, December 14, 2008

Oops, There Goes Another Year

I honestly feel bad for people who don't have birthdays around the holidays. Some might say that it is awful, I don't agree.
Thank you to everyone who gave me a call, text, sent a card, and all of the above. Some highlights:
1. Heath bought me a Miche Bag (how embarrassing that my husband knows more about me than fashion, I had no idea these bags even existed).
2. Ever since we have moved here three years ago my Mom has given me the EXACT
same birthday card. :)
It was hard to leave our house yesterday, what with all of the snow. My parents took us to dinner at the Zermatt and afterwards we spent the night playing games on our new Wii.
Uneventful- yes but memorable nonetheless.
Thanks again to everyone, for all the nice wishes and love.

3 comments:

Amylee said...

And I do love you! I know. I just said the word LOVE in the same sentance as YOU. Get over it my friend. I'm the hugging type. I'm glad you had a happy birthday. Will has opened your present no less than 10 times. Hopefully I'll see you tomorrow morning so that the tissue paper isn't totally demolished.

Annie said...

Happy Birthday Linsdey! So sorry I missed it. But I'll see you at Christmas.

Becky said...

That's an awesome purse! Way to go, Heath! You're birthday is in the season, but not TOO close to Christmas Day. So I agree, it's a great birthday.