Friday, November 21, 2008

Went to Bed at 2:00 (am)

My friend Amy turned me into one of those people, last night. Those people who (for whatever reason) choose watching a movie at midnight, over sleep. See the movie if you like the series, because every Twilight fan should. Remember: movies are never as good as books and you will probably enjoy it. Edward is SOOOOOO MUCH better looking in my imagination. Finally- you might want to wait awhile and let the crowds die down a little. I give Twilight 2 out of 5 Cedric Diggorys, I mean Edward Cullens.

5 comments:

Amylee said...

Oh, you loved it. Just admit it.

PS- Nothing says Merry Christmas like Wintersong.

Reeses Pieces said...

I've never read the series. Not much of a reader. That may be a good thing though, than I won't have anything to compare it to. You're right though, I'm gonna wait for the crowds to die down.

Becky said...

I went not expecting ANYTHING. I knew it would suck, and the book was sooooo great, how could anything compare? I was not disappointed. I'd even give it 3 Cedrics. Minus the unattractive cast... but I'm always more impressed when I expect so little from a movie.

P.S. I'm not sure how I lucked out and got invited Thursday night to a (free for me) rented out theater at 8:00pm. If it were any later, I'd have turned it down for sure. Wasn't planning to see it for weeks!

Becky said...

P.S. Are you really 21 weeks today? Why isn't your ultrasound until December?

The Harveys said...

We decided to make our next doctor's visit and ultrasound appt. coincide. Unfortunately Dec. 1 was the only available day due to Thanksgiving. So, we wait...