Sunday, November 02, 2008

Look at Me, I'm Sandra Dee

This is the first Halloween that I have not dressed up, ever. With the busy life I have and the excitement of taking McKenzie trick-or-treating it became last on my priority list. McKenzie had fun taking candy, literally taking candy, from strangers. Not once were the words "Trick-or-Treat" uttered from her lips. Heath and I said it plenty in many failed attempts to get her to say it, oh well maybe next time. Below is a picture of Heath dressed as I don't know- The Grim Reaper? He was really scary.






























6 comments:

Annie said...

Very nice....i miss those times too. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Great Costumes!

Amylee said...

Oh my gosh, Heath is scary.
I didn't even take Will trick-or-treating. I'm a bad Mom.

Shelly & Danny said...

Mackenzie is the cutest thing I think I've seen this Halloween. Seriously adorable, I think she even beat out my kids this year. Better luck next year Morris'. We have twice the trouble with two little Harveys on the loose next Halloween.

Becky said...

McKenzie is so cute! Who cares if she asks for the candy? I would have given her my entire stash!! As for Heath. Freaky. I only like costumes that include endearing qualities, like freckles. The scariest thing Wyatt will dress up like (at least while I'm the mommy) is a lizard or something. Eeks.

Denise Johnson said...

Did McKenzie see Heath dressed up in that costume? If so, how did she react? I think you could wear that next year and be the old lady that gives Sleeping Beauty the poisoned apple, just add a bump on your back.

Reeses Pieces said...

I love your cute backgrounds. She looks like such a big girl in her costuem.

Will you do me a favor and ask Denise if I can have access to her blog. She has left comments on mine and I would love to check hers out too. Thanx!