Monday, September 29, 2008

The Stork...

It's true. Heath & I are expecting a visit
from this fellow next year. We are so excited! Our second child is due at the beginning of April.
Right now I am 13 weeks. Last week we heard the heart beat for the first time. I think anyone who has been pregnant knows how big of a milestone this is- it makes it real.
Without "jinx"ing it: I have not thrown up once and have had mild nausea- for those of you who know what I went through during my first pregnancy, it's a miracle. Certain people are convinced this is a sign the baby is a boy. I'm not so sure. I will be happy with either, honestly.
McKenzie knows there is a baby in Mommy's tummy but I don't for a second think she has the slightest clue what it means.

4 comments:

Amylee said...

I noticed something the other day: McKenzie sounds very similar to Lindey, and if you were to name the baby Ethan, it is very similar to Heath. Did you notice this already?

Reeses Pieces said...

Once again congrats! Like Mckenzie, my girl's are kind of clueless too. They just know Mommy's getting fatter!

Becky said...

I think it must be a sign you're having either a boy, or a puppy. It's definitely not another McKenzie!

Annie said...

And you thought I was going to be pregnant before december? Who knew. :) Congratulations...We're so happy for you guys.