Monday, September 15, 2008

Saturday Night, It's True I Went Out...

I honestly can't remember when the last time I went "out" on a Saturday night was. My Aunt Denise was gracious enough to invite me along on a music appreciation outing. We attended Abravanel Hall's tribute to Beethoven's Ode to Joy. What an experience! The music lover in me could not help but appreciate the work that went into this performance. The conductor was amazing, the symphony remarkable, and the vocalists were indescribable- really you just had to be there. Thanks Denise for a fantastic night of culture and I really am looking forward to our next adventure!! P.S. Thanks to my parents for watching McKenzie.

1 comment:

Amylee said...

That actually sounds like fun. One of my favorite parts about New York was getting dressed up to go somewhere every night.