Wednesday, March 26, 2008

It Lasted 30 Seconds, Literally.

Moses + Colored Eggs = One Fun Easter!
Our Easter was nice & cozy; what more could you ask for? We went to an Egg Hunt at The Homestead in Midway and because there was still two feet of snow they had it indoors, boring!! Anyway it lasted about 30 sec. and McKenzie was left standing without a thing- next year we'll be doing our own Egg Hunt in the backyard or something. Bunch of Vultures. Please enjoy the slide show below of all the festivities:

3 comments:

Amylee said...

Your child is spoiled. Just kidding. So is mine! Sorry we got sick and ruined our ritual Thursday eve. with the babies. Next week- I promise!

Amylee said...

Ha! I ate it. I do plan on paying for it the next time I go to the store though.

Amber Lynn said...

I love that picture.. she is so cute! I havent popped yet so Im hoping that I last so I can make it to bunco.. lol I know its so sad but Im already looking forward to it. Also I still need to get you $10 for it so let me know your address or when you will be at work so i can run it by.