Saturday, March 15, 2008

Becoming Jane

I haven't seen a movie in probably a hundred years, except I did see I Am Legend not too long ago and just forgot to review it for you all. Anyway- this is about the movie Becoming Jane. Jane Austen is one of my favorite author's blah blah blah..... I was surprised to find that I really didn't know that much about her and assuming that every detail in this film is correct (laugh inserted) she actually wasn't all that happy. Loved the guy-loved her- loved the family- cried like a big, fat, incredibly intelligent, fabulous baby!!! If you're into this genre go and see it. I give Becoming Jane 3 out of 5 ink quills.

2 comments:

Becky said...

I liked Becoming Jane a lot. I have read some pretty strange things about Jane Austen (that were not in the movie) but I don't believe anything these days. I would only believe things straight out of her journal. Have you read Sense & Sensibility?

The Harveys said...

Jane Austen is my favorite author (besides Louisa May Alcott). I can't believe we haven't had this conversation before. I've read all of her books and seen all of the movies. In fact I've seen Pride & Prejudice more times than I can count!! Mr. Darcy I Love You.