Monday, June 01, 2009

Take That Chuck Norris

The month of May has come and gone.
It has brought about our five year anniversary, the one month status of our son, a fun party at my Mom's house, a visit from Heath's parents, going back to work from maternity leave along with the last day of school, a trip to TPI, the arrival of my AS diploma, and the start of a new job. Everyone is healthy and oh yeah- we are surviving just like everyone else.
McKenzie is a vigilant helper. Whenever the baby starts to cry she shoves something, anything in his mouth. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
Morgan is now 1 month. He sleeps up to six hours during the night. He eats a lot. He cries when he is distraught.
Our trip to Thanksgiving Point: the car show, and a pony ride. The candy store sure has changed...

Dave & Carol meeting their new grandson for the first time! I love this picture- I think he was a little surprised by the camera flash.

5 comments:

Amylee said...

Love the updated blog!!!
Morgan has changed so much. I seriously can't even believe it. That picture with Grandma Harvey is H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S. I hope it's the flash that is frightening him. You don't want him to be like my son and scared of his Grandmas!!!
Let's see eachother in real life sometime, shall we?

Amylee said...

PS- Photoshop my friend. Photoshop gets rid of stretchmarks as well as scary blue veins on the belly.

Reeses Pieces said...

Ahh...he's so cute. What's your new job?

Terra said...

I can't believe how big Morgan has gotten! He is so cute...especially with all that hair! I bet McKenzie just loves hime. Big sisters are SUCH a big help...sometimes a little too helpful!

Becky said...

Busy busy! If I remember right, there is a floral shop where the candy shop use to be... crazy. It looks better than the bright red, yellow, blue, and green stuff that someone tried to pull off a few years ago, right?

Anyway, I hope you guys have fun in Wyoming!