Tuesday, April 14, 2009

It wasn't a girl...

This is our son, Morgan Lee. The birth story is nothing too exciting- I was induced and around 12 hours later I pushed this big guy out (with the help of my friend Mr. Epidural).

He was: 8 pounds and 15 oz.
20.5 in.

He really is such a sweet boy. On Easter we found out that he has jaundice and he has had to be under the bili lights ever since. It has been hard on all of us. Thank you to my parents and wonderful husband for taking care of McKenzie and me!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, he is beautiful! I love that name Morgan for a boy. He was a biggie!! You go girl. My little Lydia had jaundice four days after she was born and so we had to take the lights home with us and she was under them for four days. So stressful and all you want to do is hold them. Thank goodness they sleep so much at this age. Hope all is well and Mommy is recovering. You have to bring him to bunko soon or something. I have to hold this little guy. So sweet! Congrats!

Becky said...

CUTIE! So excited to meet him :)

Amylee said...

I love this pictures so much. I love the name Morgan. He is so handsome. I can't wait until you are all healed up and have things down so we can hang out again. I get lonely over here...

Reeses Pieces said...

Congrats. He's beautiful. I hope his jaundice is doing better and I hope you're getting some rest.

Terra said...

Oh my goodness! He is so cute! I am so happy for you guys. I am going to come see you too, I just wanted to let you get settled first. I know you can get so bombarded with visitors! You, Amy, Sarah and I need to get together and have a play date when it gets warmer and let the kids play!

Annie said...

Congratulations! He is such a cutie. We missed you guys at Gram's on Easter but it was nice to get to visit with McKenzie and watch her do the Easter Egg Hunt and all that. We saw the pics of Morgan on a camera that day and he is adorable. I can't wait to meet him.