Friday, October 24, 2008

Culture is Fun, Not Boring...


Denise, her friend Claudia, and I all went to the Capitol Theater on Monday evening. We saw the most remarkable Opera, Madame Butterfly. To say that the music and singing was beautiful would be an understatement. B.F. Pinkerton's son was played by an actual actor and I don't think there was a person in the audience not captivated by his most impressive performance. He couldn't have been any older than five or six years old and he stole the show!! Thanks Denise for inviting me along, I had a wonderful time.

2 comments:

Reeses Pieces said...

Any night away with the ladies is fun, not boring. I think it's neat that you and Denise are so close.

Amylee said...

How did I miss this blog? How exciting! I'm aching to see a show. "Nosferatu" is playing at UVU and I want to see it so badly.