Thursday, August 07, 2008

Then It Was My Birthday!

My Birthday was last Tuesday. I had an Abby Cadabby party!! It was fun- family and friends were there. Here are some highlights from that day:


































This is the lady that tends me while my parents are at work. Yes, I think so too.
Some of my friends came, also some people I didn't know.

































































Let's get the woman who invented birthday cake a medal, please.
People love Shelby, they do.

So, opening presents: THE BEST THING EVER!!! Why can't I do that everyday? I'm being completely serious when I say- I could open presents every moment I'm awake and have not stopped talking about presents since my Birthday Party. Really.

















Overall, it was a pretty fun birthday and I'm just glad I wasn't caught with frosting or something even more embarrassing all over my face. WHEW!!
Love always,
McKenzie.

5 comments:

Annie said...

That last picture is priceless! It was a great little party and I'm glad I got to see you guys before I left. You really do have a cute and special little girl, I hope my future children are as fun.

Amylee said...

Happy Birthday McKenzie! I guess I asked for it when I posed for that picture like that. Yikes. At least my little boy is cute :o)

Denise Johnson said...

Dear McKenzie,

It's great that you were able to share the pictures and comments about your day at the zoo and birthday party. It looks like you are a big fan of the zoo.

We are sorry that we missed your birthday party, it looks like everyone had a great time as always. Your parents throw fun parties. Wow, two years old already, make sure you pace yourself, it's a while before you'll be three.

Tell your mom thanks for all of the nice comments that she leaves on my blog. We love you and hope to see you soon.

*~Sarah~* said...

Happy Birthday McKenzie! looks like you had tons of fun! Lindsay, we really do need to let our 2 little girls get together soon!

Becky said...

McKenzie! You are the luckiest little bug in the world! The zoo AND a birthday party? And why are your pictures always so cute? Oh, because you have a smart & talented mommy? Wish Wyatt's mommy was as smart as yours. Let's play soon! Love ya!