Thursday, August 07, 2008

Dear Diary,

It's Me, McKenzie. I wanted to tell you all about my busy and long weekend. Grandma and Papa Harvey came for a visit and we went back to the zoo. I love the zoo. I really do. Here are some pictures of us at breakfast...

Why do they charge $2.00/person for a train ride that last ONE minute?
I'm so spoiled.
Mommy finally got a picture of the baby giraffe! Who knew it was so hard to get a close up shot of an animal that is completely lethargic and who is so small to begin with. You have to be a genius.
I rode the carousel 4 times.



2 comments:

Becky said...

I am starting to see more Heath in this kid. Hmmmm... maybe he is her father after all!nb

Reeses Pieces said...

This is cute. I love how you journaled it as though she was writing. Great idea!