Friday, July 18, 2008

Remember When...


This is on my cousin Annie's blog (it only took her a year to start blogging again). Sounded like fun. Here are the instructions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! Don't hold back, we're all friends here.

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.

If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

P.S. To my husband- please keep all comments clean and "family" friendly, remember- some of the people who read this are "conservative".

4 comments:

Amylee said...

Ha! Remember that time you did your report in biology about anal clensing or whatever and brought that gross bag of mushroom soup to represent all that gets cleaned out during an enema? Gross. I can't believe I'm friends with that girl.

Reeses Pieces said...

My memories of you of course include the Johnson family parties and getting together with your grandpa and my uncle Blaine. I think the one thing I always thought of when I thought of you and your family was.....wow, they live right by the prison. Scary. Funny that years later I too lived right by it.

Denise Johnson said...

Lindsey, one of my first memories of you happens to be an embarrasing one for me but I'll share it anyway. It was when you were 5 or 6 and shows how innocent and direct kids are. Blaine and I were up camping with you and your parents and we were sitting in the camper playing games. I had let a little gas go and you started asking around the table who had farted? You started with your mom, then dad, then Uncle Blaine and finally your mom told you that you probably needed to stop because of course at this point it was obvious who it was. I just remember how funny it was and it still brings a chuckle and blush.

Becky said...

So, I can think of many things. But, one that makes me chuckle is when we decided it was high-time we took a break from work. I mean a real break: ONE WHOLE HOUR. So, we drove up to TGI Fridays and took our sweet time eating a nice little meal. When we returned Bridget was so mad at us because she was over due on her pain medication from her "surgery." He he he... remember?