Thursday, February 28, 2008

Stomach Flu?



Hello friends. It's official, this has been the busiest two weeks of my entire life! Last week, I spent everyday working on getting the store looking good and homework. Then it happened: Sunday afternoon McKenzie threw up ALL over the place. It's that kind of throw up that resembles someone turning on a hose (you Mom's know what I'm talking about). Later that night Heath got it. So it's been non-stop fun for about a week now, Heath is feeling a little better but McKenzie- well that's a different story... I don't want to complain because my good friend Shelly has just been through an awful experience with her very small baby. However, I could go a day without cleaning up vomit or the other thing..

2 comments:

Shelly & Danny said...

Poor Babies! Projectile Vomit is the worst. I hope Mckenzie is feeling better. Marley had some serious diahrreah in the hospital. She would squirt every time she coughed, which was all the time. Even when I was changing her diaper...I tried not to be in the line of fire, but I got squirted a few times. Too much info. I know, but I wanted to sympathize :)

Shelly

Becky said...

Oh, dang! I hate vomit. Little people can't tell you to take them to the toilet... so, yes it is a whole lot of cleaning. So sorry! Tell McKenzie I hope she feels better soon!