Saturday, February 09, 2008

CAT, did I spell that right?


I was strongly reminded of the reasons "why I'm glad I'm not in High School anymore" when I had to take the ACT's this morning with every other 16 year old in Wasatch County. I've been to doctors exams that were more fun. By the way- when the hell did high school students start driving hummers and large SUV's with personalized license plates? You know: you might try working and earning money like the rest of us had to: It builds character!!! Anyway- I'm not feeling very confident with my performance regarding the tests and I will most likely have to take it over (is that possible?). Why can't some of those questions be in reference to raising infants or paying taxes/hospital bills. I'm also proficient in making small amounts of money go a long way at the grocery store with some to spare for mortgage payments. I'm writing a very lengthy letter to the ACT people this afternoon. I shouldv'e just taken the stupid thing years ago with all of my other classmates but the reason escapes me as to why I didn't...I think it had something to do with sleeping in or Jr. Prom or something. P.S. Those of you who know me really well (which is slim to none) can tell by my ramblings that I'm INCREDIBLY tired.

No comments: