Thursday, January 24, 2008

Dallas, Texas (Go Cowboys!)

Sorry for the lack of posts recently. My Mom and I took a trip to Dallas to do some shopping for the store. It was nice to get away but even better- we got to come home. I didn't really get a lot of pictures because there wasn't a whole lot to get pictures of. Notice here that these geese are standing on GREEN lawn: no snow!!
I'm aware of how completely shallow this is but, one of my favorite shows on T.V. is the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders (CMT). I don't know why: I just love it. So, our hotel ended up being like ten minutes from the stadium and to my dismay- it's closed for construction. Oh by the way- stupid Jessica Simpson is the ONLY reason the Cowboys didn't make the Superbowl this year. Just another thing to add to the list of "Reasons I don't like Jessica Simpson."


No comments: